We design, produce and manufacture modular panels.
What is Expopanel?
Expopanel is a new exhibition concept.
It consists of modular panels that can be connected together by means of joints that allow different forms to be made: in a straight line, in a zigzag, in a cross, in a square, at a right angle …
Thanks to its versatility expopanel is an ideal product for museums, exhibition halls, stands, showrooms … giving each space or theme a different way according to the exhibition need.
Modular panels come in two sizes:
- 240cm high by 100cm wide
- 220cm high by 100cm wide
These measures allow its management by a single person and its easy storage in a small space.
The modular panels are arranged in 3 series:
- Expopanel BASIC
- Expopanel BASIC with lane
- Expopanel PLUS with electrified track
The modular panels can be chosen in two finishes:
- White textured fire retardant paper (C-s2, d0)
- Lacquered in white RAL 9003
We have accessories to complement the panels:
- System hangs pictures
- Lighting system
- Sport display
- Unions between panels for different configurations
- Base for single panel use
- Support wall support
- Storage container
- Self-supporting modular panels
- Manageable by one person
- Quick assembly without tools
- Safety lock for joints
- Multiple configurations
- Compatibility between different versions and panel finishes
- High durability
- Customizable panel: painting, vinyl, paper
- On electrified panels: connection at the top and bottom.
- Accessories for new configurations and functionalities
- Replacement accessories.
- Easy storage